The Fall of Marath
Gnoll Javelin Thrower
Medium natural humanoid; Skirnisher
Senses Perception +7;low-light vision
HP 77 Bloodied 38
AC 21 Fortitude 21 Reflex 18 Will 18
- Spear (standard; at-will) Weapon +13 vs. AC; 1d8+7 damage, or 1d8+8 while bloodied
- Javelin (standard; at-will) Weapon Ranged 10/20; +15 vs. AC; 1d6+6 damage, or 1d6+7 while bloodied
- Mobile Attack (standard; at-will) The gnoll javelin thrower shifts 3 squares and makes one spear attack during the move.
- Adept Retreat The gnoll javelin thrower does not grant combat advantage from running.
- Pack Attack The gnoll javelin thrower deals an extra 5 damage on melee and ranged attacks against an enemy that has two or more of the javelin thrower’s allies adjacent to it.
Alignment: Chaotic evil Languages: Abyssal, Common
Str 15 (+5) Dex 16 (+6) Con 14 (+5) Int 10 (+3) Wis 13 (+4) Cha 10 (+3)
Equipment: leather armor, light shield, 4 javelins, spear